Sunday 21 July 2024

July 2024

Oh wow time flies, doesn't it?

I've generally become less active here, as you probably can tell. I'm providing less updates and at the moment it doesn't seem like I'll reverse this course, partly because, well, life changes, and I do not find it necessary to keep updating this blog. But I do not want it to die - after all, this is something I created a very long time ago, and had been a very important part of my life, and had been, and still is, an important part of my life. I won't let it die, but I'm diverting my energy away to something else at the moment.

Well, July 2024. Half a year has passed.

I'm one year now in the new company, and I love it. Surely, wherever I go, there are flaws. But currently the company I'm working at is perfect for what I need at the moment. Things might change down the road, but at the moment I'm content here.

I have to relearn many things I have long forgotten, and do things I had never done before. I love the challenge, but I am getting a bit 'old' to tire myself for things like this. Many people of my age have slowly abandoned the pursue and settled with what they are good at (or lack thereof) already, but I am thinking, I'm still young, I can afford to work hard a few more years. I'm sure it'll bear fruit eventually. Hopefully.

I've got an exam in September 2024. I'm a little panicky now, because I'm woefully underprepared.

Hopefully things will work out for me, as it always has. 

Usually...

No comments:

Post a Comment