Monday 11 March 2024

Giveon - Heartbreak Anniversary




I've developed a rather nasty habit recently, one that I vowed never to pick up - I love scrolling reels in Instagram.

It's just a lot more meaningful than scrolling Facebook. Facebook has become a junk place - full of gossips, unwarranted accusations (politically, economically, socially, whatever), and negativities.

Instagram, on the other hand, contains people's diaries - they share what they see, what they think and, most importantly, what they appreciate. This contrasts with TikTok, where people literally just do stuff for entertainment. Not my type.

Anyway, I chanced upon this. I've never known Giveon, but damn, his emotion is real and raw, his voice is gold, and this song delivers hard.

What an amazing piece of art!

No comments:

Post a Comment