Saturday 19 August 2023

Recent Updates

 I know I am becoming inactive here, but I guess it's sort of inevitable as we age and priorities shift.

I don't have a new priority, I am just gradually getting drifted off from blogging here.

Well, nothing much has happened since my last update, which was a mere one month ago.

I'm moving again to a new place. I'm staying where I am right now for only a contract-stipulated minimum 7 months, and then I'm moving to live with my friends, which sound very exciting.

Instead of renting just a room, we will be renting a whole unit. So, I guess also new responsibilities, with rosters to clean the house.

It's a new place. I am reluctant to move away from the area I currently reside, but I guess a move is timely anyway since I want a change for the better.

I'm at my new company for only three months - it's been great, but it sucks to disappoint my boss who I look up greatly. But I change a job to learn, I guess that's the entire purpose - to learn. Learning my mistakes and disappointing your mentor are often the most effective though sad way to learn.

Anyway, until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment