Sunday 30 October 2022

The Flight Attendant 2

 Let's admit it - I watch the show because of Kaley Cuoco. But season 1 was average - it wasn't memorable and didn't contain enough suspense for me to hook me up. Nonetheless, it was a decent show that delivered some fun, but that's about it. Season 2 though was a remarkable improvement, in my opinion. We've reached a stage where character introduction is no longer needed. We know what's Cassie's problem in season 1, she took a while to figure it out, and then we now look at how Cassie deals with it in season 2. Annie and her boyfriend are a lovely couple that I'm glad given a lot more screen time. Shane is a delight that I really doubt convincingly portrays a CIA agent. 

As for the rest, like I said, it's a better show. The suspense is better. The mystery is also better. But I'll admit the psychological battle or the inner conflicts she suffers is boring and mundane. Grace is a fun character but seriously she isn't a convincing killer, and Cassie should have trusted her instinct better. 

My rating: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment