Thursday 22 July 2021

Nutrisoy Ondeh-Ondeh

 Geez, I never really like ondeh-ondeh. I mean, I can eat it if I'm offered one, but I won't purchase one because I'm not interested to. I like pandan, but oddly I do not like gula melaka. I find it ok. But this soymilk looks appealing. I like soymilk, and I like pandan. But ondeh-ondeh flavour? I thought, okay, let's just give it a try. I've been drinking milk or soymilk regularly anyway. So I bought it and gave it a try. The first sip was weird, the gula melaka taste was very overpowering. But as I gulped more down, I can slowly find the pandan flavour growing stronger and eventually dwarf the gula melaka's taste. It's not as nice as sinking your teeth into chewy ondeh-ondeh that is coated with coconut floss, but the taste is there, and it's still a soymilk and thus remains effectively refreshing. I can't complain. And Nutrisoy's soymilk really is superior than Marigold.

No comments:

Post a Comment