Tuesday 13 October 2020

Covid-19 & EMCO

 Oh damn, it's October 2020 and almost one year since Covid-19 surfaced in Wuhan, and things take quite a sharp turn around.

In March, when MCO was announced, I said it was stupid. I stand by what I said. People love to let emotions take charge when they are in fear. I said MCO was a temporary solution that would only delay the inevitable. People said I was stupid and reckless and that people like me are the reason the virus can spread.

Seven months on, look at what is happening now. It is self-explanatory. The current situation is way much worse then what happened in March, and people really couldn't give a damn anymore.

The difference between me and most people is that I don't let my emotions override my judgements. I stood by what I said, and I'm witnessing what I'm predicting.

It has been 10 months since I left my home. It would appear I wouldn't be able to return for a foreseeable future, including CNY next year.


No comments:

Post a Comment