Sunday 19 May 2019

Starbucks

Starbucks is a name everyone knows. I admit I've always wanted to try Starbucks, but being frugal I always only looked at its price and then turned away. But now that I'm earning a decent monthly salary and am not good in spending at anything else, I thought I should treat myself slightly better by indulging in the food and drinks offered by Starbucks. I wanted to make A CBTL card in Singapore but Starbucks card in Malaysia, because I go JB quite often and there are Starbucks in my hometown but not CBTL, but then CBTL has no branches around where I currently stay in Singapore and its benefits don't appeal to me so I just made purchased one Starbucks card in Singapore instead. Ya, the prices in Singapore, if converted to MYR, are all higher, but affordable in SGD. My first cup in Singapore was the iced mocha, which was decent. My favourite so far is still the green tea latte. Unfortunately Starbucks in most outlets are often too crowded for me to find a place to seat, but luckily living in a suburban area and having a suburban outlet allows me one fine outlet where I get to sit and sip. Anyway, I am looking forward to trying all beverages as I can. I was very nifty with what I spent - because I had no financial independence. Now that I have, I guess I should allow myself to relax and enjoy. I deserve this.


No comments:

Post a Comment