Wednesday 19 December 2018

Spotify

Spotify now is running aggressive promotions, and for new users who have never signed up for premium, it offers SGD0.99 for 3 months. I fell in love to Spotify ever since I was introduced to it by my cousin. I tried it first on phone, but it couldn't be played to my liking and it shuffles automatically so I ditched it. But I didn't know I could basically listen it as any other playlist on the web browser or computer app. And so I listened to it for weeks, despite the advertisement interruptions which I didn't find much bothersome, and I've found a lot of songs I liked. Majority of them are songs from my high school era, which I retouched now that I've got the opportunity. I've stumbled upon many fantastic songs, and since it offers such an irresistible package, I just felt indebted to it for introducing me so many great songs and so I signed up for it and till today, there is no regrets. There'll be a monthly charge of SGD9.99/month after my current package expires, but if I can afford, I'll continue to support this platform.

No comments:

Post a Comment