Tuesday 24 July 2018

Bored

I'm currently unemployed, almost two months since I finished my last semester. To be honest, it ain't really because I have not been finding a job. I have been, it's just that the process takes time. I should have a job in a month or two, but until an actual confirmation is obtained, I rather not share too much because I fear disappointment.

I've been spending these few weeks at home, bored, because BM is a small town, so small that even with a car I have no idea where I should go.

Also because I'm unemployed and therefore have no income, I rather not go out often to spend money which has not begun trickling in.

Also because I'm living with my parents now. Don't get me wrong, I love my parents. But living with them is depressing, difficult, making me suffer on an enormous magnitude, and I can't wait to live this house. Some parents are better loved afar.

Please let me have my first job soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment