Monday 1 May 2017

Construction Law

I'm taking Construction Law this semester. It's an elective for my programme but it's actually a Master of Construction Management unit. I am interested in law and have followed the developments of laws in Malaysia for years, but I always follow only constitutional and sometimes criminal law. Construction law overlaps very much with financial law, and is mostly about contracts, liabilities and duty of care. They are very interesting, but also very frustrating. Sometimes an issue can be argued in so many ways, I don't even know what is the legal advice I should provide in my assignment. Plus, as the unit was prepared primarily for the Master's students, it is prepared in a way that Master's students will cope with it. Here's the thing: Master's students take only 2 units per semester, but I am taking 4! It's too much work load for me at the moment. Okay, I'm exhausted. I'll worry about my assignment later.

No comments:

Post a Comment