Saturday 12 November 2016

To the guy who recognised me but I didn't

I was in Swinburne today when I guy came to me and asked whether I am the guy who posted STPM Maths T solution online. He said if I were the one, he wanted to express a personal gratitude.

That time I was a bit stunned and I couldn't recall posting anything about STPM Maths T online, but only seconds later after I said I wasn't, that I remember I did post two guidelines on Maths T assignments.

So I said it wasn't me, before realising later it could possibly be me. After all, it's too much of a coincidence. I did take STPM, he recognised me.

I did find it peculiar the guy would recognise me and ask about STPM Maths T. I did take STPM, but I just couldn't remember I posted the guidelines. It was three years ago!

So whoever you are, and no matter whether you'll read this, I think you probably were looking for me but I didn't realise I was the one. I forgot what I did. Thank you for that. It means a lot to me to know that what I did is actually helpful to other people. Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment