Thursday 8 September 2016

Busy Semester

I've begun my new semester in my university and things have been quite hectic now.

It's quite astonishing and unbelievable that I'm now already in the third year of my degree study. I could still remember the moment I stepped into Jit Sin back in 2007, all the way to I first went back for form 6 and graduated there and first came to Swinburne. In a blink of an eye and here I am now, halfway through my degree.

This semester I am taking units I have no interests in. Road Engineering is a boring unit and something I never wanted to study (I like structural), and the testy, temperamental and hormonal lecturers don't make my life easier.

Cost Engineering seems redundant. There are Quantity Surveyor to do the job. And this lecturer also sucks.

Water and Environmental Engineering is cool. It's research-based and has no final examination. So far the assignment is greywater-centric but it's nice.

Engineering Management I sucks. Anything that requires memorisation sucks. And I hate all of them.

Gotta go busy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment