Friday 8 April 2016

A little updates

My life is still as busy as expected and will get much busier soon. When you go up the ladders, you can expect more work and responsibilities and less freedom momentarily. I'll be updating my blog much less, maybe I'll totally disappear.

Sarawak's state election is due to begin soon after its state assembly dissolves on the 11th of April. There's nothing exciting about Sarawak's state election. The one people will be interested in would be GE14 where Sarawak has crucial significance in Najib's survival. 

BB1M will soon be distributed to all students in my university. This year's bookstores' promotions seem much less exciting than previous years. Popular never changes its promotion. Borders have scrapped its promotion that offers Starbucks card. MPH is the last bookstore I will spend my book vouchers at due to some undelightful experience.

It's sad that some of my friends are gonna trade BB1M for cash illegally. To me, people who do not value books are people who have wasted their lives. You don't have to love them, but you shouldn't dismiss them.

Anyway, back to being busy. See ya'll when I'm free, whenever that may be.



No comments:

Post a Comment