Friday 25 September 2015

Hectic Life Begins Again

I've been very busy these few days and thus do not have the luxury of time nor the mood to update anything.

Studying keeps me occupied most of the time, with assignments beginning to pile up faster than I could complete them.

Haze in Sarawak is getting bad and is expected to be worse in a matter of days.

Food in Kuching tastes better than it used to be, although I must say it is still no way close to Penang food. Sorry.

I've got friends I can get along much better due to less cultural barrier. Mingling with people who share interest and overlapping personality is just much better.

Not to say my other friends are bad. They just lack something I could fit in.

Other than that, I've got nothing exciting to update anymore. Will update once I have free time.

No comments:

Post a Comment