Saturday 14 April 2012

Tired

It has been tough. I mean life. Life has been tough, but nothing I couldn't handle. It's just plain boring.

What adults say are correct - studying is better, and will always be better, than working, no matter how much you despise studying now.

I'm now looking forward to Form 6. And since I've made up my mind that I would take up the challenge of 5 subjects, I aim to get 5As, even though I know it's a long shot, but I guess that is a risk I shall face with gallantry.

Looking forward to the school lives I'm now pining for. =)

7 comments:

  1. 5 subjects? what extra will you be taking?

    ReplyDelete
  2. May I know which school you are going for form 6?Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adrienna: 3 sciences

    Anonymous: Jit Sin for sure, no reason to change a school. You are?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your reply. I am also taking form 6 this year. May I know whether Jit Sin accept students for form 6 who do not take chinese subject for their SPM? Besides, do Jit Sin's form 6 teachers conduct their classes in mandarin or english medium?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teenblue : Woah,respect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous: They normally use two languages. English is because it's the medium of instruction and the language used in the books and exams, and Mandarin is used to explain the concepts in details because explaining something using our mother tongue works better than using a second language, no matter how advanced the second language is. Whether Jit Sin accepts students who do not take SPM Chinese or not, I do not know. Perhaps you should try to contact the school? But you do know Jit Sin is a control school, right? Which school dd you graduate from?

    Try to contact the school later. If your SPM results have reached a certain point that is deemed acceptable for schools, perhaps they'll accept your application should you send one. But of course a decent knowledge on Mandarin is needed, because Mandarin is the lingua franca in the school. =)

    Adrienna: kam sia kam sia =)

    ReplyDelete