Saturday 5 November 2016

Life's hectic

My final exam commences end of November so it means my life is getting busier.

This semester I've got two units which contain a lot of memorisation, and two that are heavily assignment-based.

Road Engineering itself is already tough, but my b*tchy lecturer doesn't make it easy.

Yes, I use that b word, only because that lady is way too much. It is obvious from her actions and behaviours that she hates being a lecturer with every fibre of her being. I know she progressed straight to master after graduated from degree, and maybe she hates working in the society more, so she opted to be a lecturer, but obviously she still despises being a lecturer.

I realise Swinburne offers very limited electives for us to pick. There are no units on coastal engineering, port and harbour, and there's no advanced concrete and steel structures design. Infrastructure Deterioration Modelling seems like a good one because not many other universities offer it, and I find it interesting (though I heard it's extremely tough). Too bad, Swinburne, please offer more courses!

No comments:

Post a Comment