Sunday 14 February 2016

Purpose of Life?

Wanna know what makes me living?

Like everyone else in this world, I want to be happy doing what I like most.

But unlike many people, I do not really like to fight for what I want.

So I resort to the easiest way to gain happiness, and find a purpose in my life.

I resort to taking what most people do not want, and then I work my way to make sure I could prove to them that their choices were wrong.

In other words of saying it, I take the abandoned and transform it to something meaningful.

Taking what other people do not want means I don't have to fight for what I want.

Turning something people discard into something meaningful allows me to utilise my creativity and give me chances to innovate.

And successfully doing it and impressing people is my motivation to continue my habit.

That, my friend, is the way I live happily.

No comments:

Post a Comment