Monday 25 May 2015

Recent Updates

Just to write a few words to ensure my blog doesn't die off.

My blog is one of the places where I deposit my soul to be retrieved and stored.

Recent days have been overwhelming, and I have been ridiculously hapless. There are so many things to do this semester. All of them come at once and the worst thing is they are still here and they are still coming even though my final exam is in 2 weeks. This makes my life miserable.

I got my laptop back last Friday but sadly on Saturday the same problem transpired. It appears that HP has not fixed my problem. They probably made the wrong diagnosis and fixed the wrong disease or they cured the symptoms but failed to eradicate the sickness. With greatest sadness I am resending my beloved laptop back to HP tomorrow and hopefully nothing more untoward incident would materialise as I would literally cry in front of all Gods prayed in Malaysia.

In 2 weeks time I would have finished my final exams. I am left with 5 days after my last paper in Kuching and I intend to spend that 5 days wisely by travelling to interesting places in Kuching, before I move on to other parts of Sarawak. Sarawak contains hidden beauty that are hard to reach, and I do not intend to let it stop me. I will be scavenging for some nice food as well, as most of the food I have taken in Kuching, sorry to say this, is rather bland and tasteless and simply beyond what I find acceptable to my liking. Sorry Sarawakians I am rather health conscious, your oily food (kolo mee) and saucey food (all sorts of chicken rice) doesn't suit me.

Until that day....

No comments:

Post a Comment