Thursday 4 July 2013

Despicable Me 2


Went to watch Despicable Me 2 today. I had been looking forward to watch this movie for a very long time because I had been attracted by the minions ever since I watched Despicable Me. The minions were simply a piece of beauty, an example of pure talented creation. In Despicable Me 2, Gru had stopped being a villain and had unwillingly worked for the Anti-Villain League. The minions were as cute as usual, but the evil minions were very nasty. Lucy Wilder was a nice new character in this movie and I quite liked it, but like any other movies/dramas, when the story diverts from its main storyline to the love life between any two characters, the movie gets dull. Anyway, Despicable Me 2 is still nice, and I would still rate it 10/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment