Tuesday 21 May 2013

STPM Baharu Second Term, Day 1

First paper for the whole sem 2 exam, and therefore the first paper for me: Physics, paper 2.  For this semester, we mainly study electrics and electronics, and my memory tells me this term is much easier than last term. The exam paper was fine, but a few questions completely blew me away. The question on resistance of the wire was really shockingly unexpected. Problem with STPM is the questions sometimes are not tough, but are simply displayed in different fashion and sometimes you'll cringe at the completely foreign question. Anyway the questions were fine, I couldn't do a few questions. Based on our first term result, if you lost more than 5 marks, you lose your A, and I have lost mine. But doesn't matter, I just hope I won't get a B anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment