Saturday 30 March 2013

Chris Carter - The Robert Hunter Series

I have read many crime novels, but none of them is as good as Chris Carter's. It was two years ago when I happened to come across "The Executioner" in Popular, and after reading the sinopsis I realised the plot could be interesting. So I bought it. When I started reading it, I was instantly absorbed and could never stop reading. So I found the first book, "The Crucifix Killer", and one year later, after a long wait of anticipation, I bought his third book "The Night Stalker". Finally, after another year of anguish, I bought his latest publish - "The Death Sculptor". His books are very hard to find in Malaysia, and I have to go all the way to Borders to get a copy.

Owing to its psychotic killers, the brutality of the murder, and the suspense at the end of every chapters that only stretches 4 to 8 pages long, the novel really keeps me attached to it. Believe me, once you start reading the book, you simply can't stop, because the suspense is really too great.

But be warned, the books contain exceedingly disgusting and brutal materials that are not suitable to anyone foreign to the world of crime.

If you're a crime novel fans, trust me, Chris Carter's books are the best! Highly recommended!

No comments:

Post a Comment