Wednesday 20 March 2013

Asthma

I have asthma, and though it isn't serious it still makes me gasp for air like hell.

I've never told anyone about this because I see no reason to. It'll never get serious till I roll on the floor sucking hard for oxygen so really I see no reason to.

But when I play, I can feel my asthma in me. A few minutes of playing would have caused me to gasp for air hard, and before I actually play (while doing warm-up) I already got tired and breathe hard.

And hence I can't play well. Many of my friends are great in that game and I wish I could improve to meet their standard so that I wouldn't be the odd one out, but still my asthma hinders me in every way it could.

Maybe I'm just not built to play for a reason, and maybe I should stop trying but to play only for health purpose.

I'll still try to improve, but health problems like this is not going to go away and hard to suppress.

I tried very hard to be a decent athlete, but I guess I should stop dreaming for that.

If I'm not built for that purpose, I should just accept it. Be happy, and find alternatives.

I'll try to keep to that thought, while at the same time never give up on my aim.

Jiayou!

1 comment: