Sunday 11 November 2012

STPM Baharu First Term: Day 3

7/11 I've got no paper to sit, since I did not study Biology. 8/11 was the last day and we had only one paper to nail: Chemistry, an awful paper. I'll just cut to the chase: the paper was average. Pretty tough but very much less abominable than Physics and PA. Objective questions were, thankfully, less complicated than past years. Subjective questions were a little confusing but still okay. Essay was the tough part. I had difficulty in answering the second question on VESPR theory. Overall, the paper was average, for MPM thankfully showed some mercy, but I don't expect a great result either.

Anyway, since this was the last paper, the end of it marked the end of the first semester. It ended quite horrendously, and I do not know how I would fair in the next two semesters. I wouldn't want to think about it yet - I've got 7 weeks of holidays ahead of me and I wouldn't want to blight it with surreal thoughts on the foreboding future.

No comments:

Post a Comment